Get ready for...
Pilates Warm Up #1
- First, by reminding yourself each and every day that "I Matter To My Child." Say it and write it down. "I Matter To My Child."
- Secondly, do a self-check of your parenting. If you were to give yourself a grade as a parent, how are you doing? Why? What are you doing each day to demonstrate to yourself, your children, and to others that "I Matter To My Child?"
Pilates Warm Up #2
So, age appropriately, spend a few minutes as you tuck your children in at night or when you have some quiet alone time and ask them:
1. Do you feel important? Do you feel valuable? Do you feel like you matter? Why or why not?
2. On a scale of 1 -10 (10 being the highest), how much do you feel like you matter? Why?
3. What can I do or not do as your mom, dad, etc. which would help you to feel more valuable?
Then, commit to implementing the following on a daily basis:
Until next time, work on Pilates Warm Up #1 and #2. Breathe in and out, slowly. As you recommit yourself each and every day to the process, give yourself permission to put your inner awareness to work by developing a stronger sense of "mattering" for yourself and for your children.
Next session in Pilates For Parents: Workout #1: - Showing Up!
In the weeks to come:
Workout #3:Providing and Guiding
Cool Down: Not Perfection! But Purposeful!
For a road-map on how to raise healthy digital natives, grab hold of
New Release Now Available 2018!