|The Gifts of Relapse|
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results."
If we want to experience different results and embrace physical, emotional, and spiritual renewal from relapse, we must learn from our past and we must implement new patterns of thinking, behaving, and feeling.
|What are your gifts?|
- Are you taking time to be still - to think about yourself and your journey? What are your areas of strength or of vulnerability?
- Are you giving yourself time to cultivate healthy ways of being? What patterns of behaving, thinking, or feeling are you readdressing and reworking?
- Are you healing one step at a time - one day at a time- one breath at a time? How are you working your program of recovery?
- Are you keeping a pulse on your current levels of strength and consistency? What is that teaching you?
- Are you assessing your choices of environments and reassessing their levels of healthiness? What are you learning and how is that helping you?
- Are you recognizing setbacks and making adjustments where necessary? What are they and what changes are you making?
- Are you taking ownership for your choices - both healing and harmful? What are they and what are you learning from them?
|Claim your lessons - Claim your gifts - Do this now...|
"Deep down inside, each of us knows what our truths are. It is forgivable to lose them; it is unforgivable not to reclaim them."