Finding A New Way Back From Relapse....In The New Year

I have blogged about relapse so many times, but I think it is such an important topic - especially in the New Year. As most of your know, when I write or talk about relapse, I am not talking to just a few people, but to everyone! You see, I believe that each and every one of us has - at one time or other - regressed or fallen back into a pattern of unhealthy thinking, behaving, or feeling.  It  might be for a day, a week, a month, or even years. However, I think that when we do, most of  us struggle with uncomfortable emotions that range from embarrassment, guilt, and self- doubt to debilitating shame. Tragically and ironically, these very emotions are what keep us bound in our relapse episode.

As we begin this New Year, I want you to know that you are not alone in your struggle with relapse. I want you to know that after experiencing an extremely painful decline into emotional relapse, I gained a more empathic insight into relapse and a much deeper understanding of it. In my  memoir, Mountain Air: Relapsing and Finding the Way Back...One Breath at a Time, I share a multitude of healing lessons and recovery practices.

 I hope that through my teachings it will lead each of you to ~
Finding  A New Way Back From Relapse....In The New Year.

As you embrace your journey from any type of relapse, I encourage you to begin by listening to my interview with "The Life's Dash" with  Michele Mattia. She is an amazing woman, with a powerful platform!


The Life's Dash With Michele Mattia - "Finding A New Way Back From Relapse...in the New Year"

Then, I encourage you to pick up a copy of Mountain Air and begin...

 breathing in you truths again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Forgiveness Does Not Heal Betrayal: Here's Why

"Educated" Reminds Us, Speaking Truth About Abuse Comes At A Cost. Speak It Anyway.

Inside "The Glass Castle," Parents Betray Their Children